1) Whisk together gf flour, flax, coconut flour, whey protein, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices in a large mixing bowl.
2) Whisk together eggs, oil, brown sugar and pumpkin puree.
3) Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and gently fold until completely combined.
4) Scoop batter into a muffin tin lined with muffin liners and fill ¾ full. Top with ½ teaspoon hemp seeds and 1 teaspoon pepitas.
5) Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through.
6) Remove from oven and cool.